beta-v2.0.1 July 03, 2019¶
- Fix time frame bug in streaming function
beta-v2.0 June 05, 2019¶
Sense API v-2.0 is now available.
beta-v1.0 November 09, 2018¶
Cochlear.ai Sense is now available in Beta release, which is the first general purpose audio cognition API. The API is designed to empower developers and corporates with Machine Listening AI. During Beta period, it is free to use within the daily quota of 700 calls (for file inputs) and 10 minutes (for streaming).
- Improved latency
- Streaming input support
- Example client codes of other languages (Java, Node.js)
- Additional functionalities
- Speech and music activity detection
- Age and gender detection
- Additional sound event class: glassbreak
- Improved performance